WordPress & Elementor Developer (Freelance)
About The Position:
We are seeking an experienced WordPress developer who can create and maintain websites with Elementor.
- Convert website designs into working pages in a WordPress environment using the Elementor page builder.
- Install and maintain the best selection of WordPress plugins and libraries for the client as needed.
- Page speed optimization.
- Troubleshoot web issues with debugging tools such as chrome inspector.
- Clearly communicate design limitations to the team.
- Provide thoughtful and considered comments about development decisions to the team.
- Create training documentation for clients.
- Maintain email correspondence with clients as needed throughout the project.
- Living In/Around Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Deep familiarity with WordPress Core and page builders such as Elementor, or similar.
- A solid foundation in HTML, CSS, and mobile responsiveness.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Possess organization skills, self-motivation, and creativity alongside high levels of attention to detail.
- Love of solving problems.
- Experience working on a distributed team.
Please note: hardware such as a laptop is not provided for this freelance position.