When your mission depends on volunteers, donations, and community outreach, your online presence plays a significant role in establishing credibility, educating your audience, and expanding your support network. Whether it is a brand new site or refreshing your existing non-profit website, we’ve found that responsive donation tools, signup forms, and spending time on information architecture gives a HUGE boost to donor retention while also capturing the interest of new donors.
Why does an online presence matter for your Non-Profit?
- With an overall online revenue increase of 23% in 2017, potential donors are actively looking for organizations to support.
- Pre-selecting monthly giving on your donation page can increase conversions of monthly donations by up to 35%.
- Nonprofits received an average of 28% more online gifts in 2017 than in 2016.
- Mobile accounted for 40% of all visitors, tablets for 10%, and desktop users made up the other 50%. Responsive websites are a key offering through CurlyHost.
- 84% of Millennials give to charity, donating an annual average of $481 across 3.3 organizations.
Having a solid online presence can make the world of difference in helping your efforts of bettering this world for all.
How to get started?
Code For Good is a volunteer-run collective of technology professionals in Grand Rapids, Michigan, dedicated to creating tech solutions for non-profit agencies. Their primary event is Weekend for Good in November, but they are involved with projects all year long. Sign up now and see if Code For Good can help your non-profit.
Are you a nonprofit agency that could benefit from new, custom software solutions to further your mission? Are you using multiple spreadsheets to track data and need something simpler? Is your website out of date? Could you use help reaching your clients and/or donors online? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should participate in Code for Good! We create tech solutions for nonprofits at our signature event, Weekend for Good, on November 2 – 4th, 2018 and at a few smaller events throughout the year. Sign up today, it’s fast and easy!